Bits and Bobs
I didn’t get much time to work on it but I did get some odd little bits done. We’ve got the menu bar starting to come to life now and support is in the diary configuration file so that users can have their own links in the menu bar.
There were some other minor cleaning and sprucing activities such as a few extra links to make the system a little less laborious to use at this stage and work as begun on the update entry facilities.
I also took the opportunity to amend a few of the default colours so they aren’t quite as vomit-inducing, as well as putting a few bits in some tables to tidy them up.
As at this stage update is about 75% of the way there, the bug list is growing so we’re finding all the issues quite nicely now, and the feature list is steadily growing and i’m even managing to get a few of them knocked off as I go so progress is being made on all fronts.